Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Scripture Reading!

Hey Everybody!
I know I'm a little late getting this out, but thats how we all are these days I think: busy. I know that even in our busy busy schedules we can find time to open up the scriptures and let the goodness of their words into our day. And oh how we all need it. Even if you're behind like me, take the few minutes necessary to read these chapters this week, and I promise you that the Lord will put a special blessing in your life this week, either from something you read, or understand in a new way, or in something completely unrelated that you are needing help or guidance with right now.

Nov 14 read through Alma 31
Nov 15 read through Alma 33
Nov 16 read through Alma 36
Nov 17 read through Alma 37
Nov 18 read through Alma 40
Nov 19 read through Alma 43
Nov 20 read through Alma 44
I love you, all, very much.
Brandon Roach

No comments:

Post a Comment